Thursday, November 18, 2021

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I'm joining together with five other team members to share some Christmas projects that we hope inspire you!  Today I'm sharing my first project.  I'll continue to share additional projects with you for each of the 12 days along with my team mates!

I don't know about you but I have a stack of the beautiful Christmas designer series papers from the most recent Sale-a-bration.  Some very lucky customers have been helping me use up my stash during our monthly card clubs.  Want in on the fun? Contact me to get more information.

I featured the A Christmas to Remember stamp set and the Christmas Pinecone Dies set on this card.  The large die has been cut apart so that we were able to create three cards from one die cut. 
I really love the little bit of buffalo plaid on this card!


I'll be back tomorrow with another design.

Subscribe to my blog 

I'd love to have you follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects. 

Facebook 

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun! 

Catalogue 

If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you. 

Ordering 

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can click on the product links below which will take you directly to my online store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment