Sunday, February 28, 2021

Share it Sunday - Dragonfly Garden


I had a bit of crafting fun this week! I attended our team event (virtually, of course!) and for a little fun  we did a mystery card.  

What is a mystery card?!?


It's when you are given a list of supplies that you need to prepare but you have no idea exactly what you are doing with them! 

I knew I wanted to use the Dragonfly Garden stamp set as I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I didn't have time to prep it for myself so I asked my daughter to choose the cardstock and designer series paper (DSP) pattern. Because she cut it, this was a double mystery for me!

I love the fancy fold of this one too! 

In case you want to play along, here are the card measurements:

Cardstock colour 1: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (score at 4 1/4")
Cardstock colour 1: 6 3/4" x 3 1/2" (score at 4")
Cardstock colour 2: 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP 1:  5 1/4" x 1 7/8"
DSP 2:  2 5/8" x 3 3/8"
Cardstock colour 2: greeting layer or die cut about 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Product List

6 comments: