Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Global Design Project #318

Global Design Project #318

As soon as I saw the Global Design Project sketch for this week, this design started to come together in my head. I was pretty excited to have had Monday off so that I could take the time and participate!


I really love the ornaments in this particular sheet of paper and really wanted to feature them on this card.  The layout also provided an opportunity to show-off both sides of the gorgeous Whimsy and Wonder designer series paper.


I love the iridescent accents and the non-traditional holiday colours. No need to add any other bling to that beautiful paper.

I hope it inspires you to play with some non-traditional palettes.

I hope you'll check out some of the other beautiful designs by checking out the other challenge entries.

Subscribe to my blog 

I'd love to have you follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects. 

Facebook 

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun! 

Catalogue 

If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you. 

Ordering 

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can click on the product links below which will take you directly to my online store. 

Project Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment