Saturday, November 27, 2021

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

I love this shaker card inspired by one shared on the Stampin' Up page by Artisan designer Alicia Yap.  The paper in the Peaceful Place designer series paper package are so stunning on their own, they need very little fuss.

Shaker cards are so fun and super easy with this technique.  I shared how to make them in my Facebook live today.  The feed seems to have been a little interrupted but you can check out the recording using this link.




My hope is the projects I share during the 12 days of Christmas will inspire you to CASE or spark your creativity to design your own.

Subscribe to my blog

I'd love to have you follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects.

Facebook

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun! I do a live or a video every Wednesday evening at 7PM (Central)

YouTube Channel

Check out what's new on my YouTube channel!

Catalogue

If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you.

Ordering

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can click on the product links below which will take you directly to my online store.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment