Friday, November 26, 2021

12 Days of Christmas - Days 8 & 9

Yikes!  I missed day 8!  Sorry!  Life got a little busy around here this week and I forgot to set a post for yesterday.

I'm sharing some cards we made at our team appreciation night this week.  My upline designed these for use to make...These Giving Gifts Dies are backordered right now but I think I may be adding them to my craft room once they are back in stock!






My hope is the projects I share during the 12 days of Christmas will inspire you to CASE or spark your creativity to design your own.

Subscribe to my blog

I'd love to have you follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects.

Facebook

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun! I do a live or a video every Monday evening at 7PM (Central)

YouTube Channel

Check out what's new on my YouTube channel!

Catalogue


If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you.

Ordering

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can click on the product links below which will take you directly to my online store.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment