Sunday, August 22, 2021

Pinwheel Card



Here is a fun project that is completely on trend right now - Pinwheel cards!




Pinwheel cards are so much fun - you can play with so many designer series paper patterns and layouts!  They have four panels that you can decorate; just be sure to leave one panel for you to include a personal message to the recipient.

Grab the following supplies and you can follow along in my video below:
  • Card base - 5 7/8” x 4 1/8”, score at 3/4”, 1 1/2”, 2 1/4” and 3”
  • Designer Series Paper - cut 3 panels 2 3/4” x 4” and 4 additional panels 2” x 4”
  • Basic White 2 3/4” x 4



I hope this idea inspires your own projects.

Blog

Subscribe to my blog I'd love to have you follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects. 

Facebook 

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun! 

Catalogue 

If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you. 

Ordering 

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can click on the product links below which will take you directly to my online store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment