Thursday, July 22, 2021

Christmas in July

Christmas in July


I had so much fun playing along with the last challenge, I decided to try it again!

This month's Global Design Project challenge was a colour challenge using Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Polished Pink.  Aren't these colours beautiful together?!


My box with pre-order supplies had just arrived with all my Christmas themed goodies and it was the perfect excuse to play a little. And it was team meeting night which meant a mystery stamping challenge.  I decided to roll both challenges into one and I love the results.  This cute Z-fold card is so fun!



This fun Whimsy and Wonder suite will be available starting August 3! And I'll share the instructions for this card during an upcoming Facebook live on August 16th.

Make sure you check out the other projects in this challenge by visiting this linkI hope you find ideas that continue to inspire your own projects.

Subscribe to my blog

I'd love to have you follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects.

Facebook

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun!

YouTube Channel

Check out what's new on my YouTube channel!

Catalogue

If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you.

Ordering

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can order directly from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment