Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Technique Tuesdays - Stamparatus Technique Blog Hop

Stamparatus Technique - Stepping Down

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  There are so many great tips being shared, I hope you are learning as much as I am!

Today I'm going to share a technique that I call "stepping down".  I use it when I want to stamp the same image multiple time with an even spacing between images.  The stamparatus is perfect for this because it is already set up with "steps"! 


You can start by placing your cardstock and anchoring it with the magnets. Place the stamp where you first want to stamp it and attach it to the plate. Make sure your plate is aligned in the first hinge slot. Ink up and stamp. From there you can move your plate down by one hinge slot, re-ink and stamp again and repeat as many times as needed. Check out my YouTube video to see this technique in action.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to continue your blog visits!

Subscribe to my blog 

I'd love to have follow my blog and view all my upcoming projects.

Facebook 

Join me on my Facebook page for details on all the most current events, challenges and all kinds of fun! 

Catalogue 

If you would like a catalogue please send me a message and I'll arrange to get one to you. 

Ordering 

If you are interested in any of the products used and do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to help you place an order, or you can click on the product links below which will take you directly to my online store. 

Project Product List Product List
Dandy Garden 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
$15.00
Friend Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set
$29.00
Just Jade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Just Jade Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Stitched Rectangle Dies
$48.00
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
$44.00
Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
$13.50
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$6.75


2 comments: